Nagisa Cosmetic - Nagisa Cosmetic

10


Label/Cat#:Contemode – YCCW-50002
Country: Japan
Year: 21 Jul 2004
Genre: Electronic, Pop
Style: Synth-pop, J-pop
Format: CD, Mini-Album

Tracklist
1. Welcome
2. Cosmetic Happy
3. Life Balance
4. C.o.s.m.e.t.i.c. Music
5. Strawberry Short-Cut
6. Retort
7. I Am A Computer

More information

You may like these posts

  1. omg i finally found it! was thinking of ordering this album from rauken but now i can order something else. ty so much, fell in love with this when i heard it on youtube.

    the flac is password protected, does anyone know the password?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also, if you are going to buy some albums please share them with me, i can trade stuff that isn`t available here.

      Delete
    2. sure, I have MEG's Journey on me and her Room Girl and remix album mgrmx coming in the mail soon! Do you want them in FLAC or is WAV format okay? I usually rip them on itunes to ALAC.

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much!
    Can we talk in private?

    ReplyDelete
  3. sure, do you have twitter or what would you prefer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use google hangouts to chat, email me at: asakigurk@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete